Cirque Le Soir Dress Code
Cirque Le Soir is not just a regular nightclub, it is something that goes far beyond your senses. Imagine to combine the luxury of the most strict clubs in London with the wonderful madness of a freak show circus! Inside the venue you will find the most unique decor, the finest cocktails and a long list of expensive spirits bottles, while the crowd is the sexiest in the Capital. The shows include fire-eaters, burlesque dancers, acrobats, freaks, clowns and much more…! As exclusive private members club, entry is only by Cirque Le Soir guestlist or via private tables booking. It does not stop here. In fact, the club is famous for having the strictest door policy. You must observe Cirque Le Soir dress code or, even if you have the biggest VIP table, you might not allowed in!
Cirque Le Soir Dress Code for Ladies
As many says, the “rule of London nightlife” is “dress to impress”. Remember, Cirque Le Soir does not allow entry to anyone and full discretion always relies with the door. Being that said, it comes obvious that if you want to party here you need to adhere to the Cirque Le Soir dress code for ladies. Hence, we have put together some tips so you are ready to be on our Cirque Le Soir guestlist. You can always check out the Cirque Le Soir photo gallery to get some inspiration.
● Outfit. The venue encourages all ladies to have a “killer outfit”, to be seductive, glammed up and also chic! A way to stand out the crowd and impress the door staff is to show some skin. Try also to leave something for the imagination. With a dress, mini, medium or long, or a mini skirt, you will never be wrong. Shorts are another good suggestion to show your beautiful legs. You deffo need to invest some time on your outfit. Maybe, try a stylish jeans and sexy crop top. Coming to the shoes, this aspect should not be questioned. Heels and just heels! Any shoe without heel or classified as sportswear will be a valid reason to be refused at the door.
● Makeup. Try to shine. Even if you could opt for a natural make up with natural lips and a bit of mascara to enhance your eyes, we recommend to do something more. Use colors and glitters for your chicks and eyes. Red lips works always good. If you want to look more intriguing do some smokey or cat eyes.
● Hairstyle. There is no outfit without the best match with the hairstyle. Think about doing something that will make you beautiful. Are you feeling more comfortable with natural hair, a ponytail or with something more sophisticated like a bun or curly waves?
● Accessorizes. Finish your outfit and makeup with some jewels. Hearings are enough if you do not want to put on a necklace or bracelets. With an expensive designer belt or purse you will never be wrong and we are sure the door-staff will also appreciated the effort.
Cirque Le Soir Dress Code for Gents
Gents, you are not excluded from complying to Cirque Le Soir dress code. Despite the ladies, who can be on the Cirque Le Soir guestlist, gents need to book a table. There is no entry for gents on guestlist, not even accompanied with the most gorgeous ladies. So, once you are sure you have your table booked, follow the guidelines below.
● Outfit. Be sharp and stylish. That is what the club is asking. Even though some eccentric outfit are allowed for ladies, gents need to keep the whole outfit elegant. Slacks, trousers, chinos, black washed fitted jeans and a shirt is your best bet. You can choose from a button-up to a collared shirt or maybe a bit more casual, but put a blazer on the top to look more smart. A stylish T-shirt under a classic blazer or a trendy leather jacket will give you a bit of original touch, but keep it classy. If you wear a designer belt it is always a plus, the door-staff will look at it sometimes. Avoid also any casual outfits.
● Shoes. Do you still have questions about shoes? If so, remember that at any of the top London nightclubs only smart and elegant shoes are accepted. Oxford or city shoes, black or brown. Do not go for white! Loafers are fine. The door policy at Cirque Le Soir clearly states “no” for trainers, designer trainers (yes, even if you pay 2k for them!) and sportswear in general.
NOT Allowed: ladies – ballerinas, flat shoes, sandals, flip flop; gents – trainers, designer trainers, spikey shoes, tank top, shorts, hoodies, jumpers.
The club management discourages any casual outfit, intoxicated, miss-behaving customers and heavy male entourages.
Cirque Le Soir Useful Information
We are sure you are now ready to book your table or your Cirque Le Soir guestlist for a crazy night. If you want to know more you can also find some additional info about Cirque Le Soir or how to book a private table on our dedictated pages.
Cirque Le Soir address: 15-21 Ganton Street, London, W1F 9BN.
Opening days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Opening time: 11:00pm-3:00am.
Entry price: general admission £20.
Table Booking: regular tables start from £1000 minimum spend (maximum 8 people and 50% gents). VIP tables from £2000. For any group bigger then 8 people the price has to be discussed according to the whole party size and the guys:girls ratio.