Raffles Dress Code
Raffles Chelsea members club is with no doubt one of the most popular nightclub in London. Its successful history goes back to the 80s and therefore we consider it a “legendary club”. The venue has been renovated in 2019 and presents a stunning modern interior with luxurious leather sofas and an eccentric lighting pattern. Since the late licence allows the club to stay open till 5am, the music policy during the night is wide and spans from RnB, HipHop to House and Commercial. Being a membership entry only venue, admission at Raffles London is not easy as other nightclubs in Chelsea. The entry policy requires all guests to be on Raffles guestlist and also to follow strictly the Raffles dress code. We put together a little guide here for you to be aware of all requirements.
Raffles Dress Code for Ladies
The dress code policy in place at Raffles Chelsea for ladies is “smart & sexy”. Make sure you follow the tips we outline in here. You might see however some ladies dressed up very causal. Do not make a mistake. They have a membership and Raffles dress code rules for them are less strict then you coming on the Raffles guestlist.
● Outfit. There is no better choice than a black dress. This rule is valid for all nightclubs. When you choose your dress you want to achieve a look that exude class, style and elegance. Therefore, technically any dress style is allowed. In term of colour, we suggest white, red but also dark blue. Do not excess with shining and glittered fabrics. A typical of Raffles dress code for ladies is wearing trendy jeans and a crop top. As for the shoes, Raffles dress code policy states high heels only. Although you can wear heeled boots, any flat shoes, sportswear are prohibited.
● Makeup. Never forget to spend some time in front of the mirror enhancing your look with some makeup. As makeup suggestion you can go for a soft, subtle look with bold lip color, or opt for the opposite, a bold eye look and softer lips. It is better to avoid very loud makeup, as it would not complement the look you want to present at this club.
● Hairstyle. You can always experiment with your hair, but keep in mind that you want to appear elegant and classy and not too vulgar. As hairstyle you can go for a simple and fast solution with a blow-dry or spend a bit more time and come out with a bun or ponytail.
● Accessorizes. Raffles is the kind of place where the clientele has money to spend in showing off expensive accessorizes. It is therefore recommended to wear some jewelry like hearings and a necklace. A designer expensive purse or belt will be certainly a plus, especially if you wanna jump the line.
Raffles Dress Code for Gents
Raffles London is one of the few venues where the gents:ladies ratio is a bit higher then other clubs. This is mainly due to the fact that members do not have to follow a strict entry policy. For all of you looking to access the club, being on Raffles guestlist is a must. There is no entry for single males or males-only groups. You need to join with some girls. The Raffles Chelsea dress code for gents is “smart and casual”. To make sure you will be granted of entry please follow those simple tips.
● Outfit. Our best recommendation is to wear trousers like chinos or slacks and a formal button-up shirt. You can however wear any other elegant shirt. If you prefer a more casual look, dark jeans will be fine while a T-shirt will be ok only if under a blazer or a jacket. Shorts, hoodies and baseball hats are forbidden.
● Shoes. When it comes to the shoes policy at Raffles, the rule is strict. You can only go for formal black (or brown) shoes, city shoes or loafers. Avoid any white color. Raffles dress code for gents strictly prohibits sportswear, designer trainers, shoes with spikes and also sandals.
Raffles entry policy: the club door staff will deny entry for any guests with inappropriate Raffles Chelsea dress code, intoxicated or miss-behaving. ID card is also mandatory, no ID no entry. To know more visit also the standard club entry policy.
Raffles London Useful Information
Raffles Chelsea address: 287 King’s Road, London, SW3 5EW.
Opening days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Opening time: 10:30pm-5:00am.
Entry price: standard entry is £20. With our guestlist ladies benefit of free entry from 10:30pm to 11:30pm. Between 11:30pm and 1am charge for ladies is £10.
Table Booking: minimum spend for standard tables starts at £750. This is for a group of maximum 8 people and 50% ladies at least. For bigger groups or higher guys:girls ratio, the minimum spend has to be discussed in advance. VIP tables starts from £1500 as minimum spend. All tables have to be pre-booked.