Toy Room Dress Code
Toy Room London is an exquisite members boutique club considered the heaven for RnB and HipHop lovers. Perfectly located in Argyll Street, just behind Oxford Circus, Toy Room Club is the anticipation of a great night experience based on transgression. Being a members-only venue, getting inside requires in fact to be on Toy Room guestlist or to book a private/VIP table. As expected from a super-exclusive nightclub, entry is not easy. All clients need also to follow the Toy Room dress code requirements. We have gathered here some tips to help you getting inside and possibly meet also some celebrities. In fact, Usain Bolt, Lucky Watson, Lindsay Lohan and more have been spotted at Toy Room. Do not miss the opportunity to party at one of the most in-demand club in London.
Toy Room Dress Code for Ladies
Feedback from our ladies guests describe Toy Room guestlist as “utterly amazing” or “the best night of my life”. Those lucky enought to get in, followed the Toy Room dress code for ladies rules. There are 3-4 aspects you need to pay attention in to make you standing of the crowd and passing the selective door staff.
● Outfit. Ladies dress code is simply elegant and sexy. So ladies make sure you put some effort when you are choosing your attire. A cocktail dress, flowing skirt, pants and even jeans will be a good choice. You can also wear shorts and long boots with a sexy top, or a mini-skirt. Do not be scared to reveal your beautiful legs or back, but pay attention in looking still classy if you wear short clothes. What about the shoes? Heels are the rule. You can wear high heels with a platform or just normal heels. Elegant boots with little heel work also fine for the Toy Room dress code. Trainers or flat shoes are instead inappropriate.
● Makeup. A stunning outfit is always accompanied by the proper makeup. Here it is your choice how you want to look. Just look yourself at the mirror and do the makeup that makes you comfortable. You can just use some mascara and eyeliner to makes your eye pop or you can also go a bit heavy with smokey or cat eyes.
● Hairstyle. As part of the “dress to impress” concept, pay some attention on your hairstyle. There is no rule, just choose something that matches the outfit and together the makeup, enhances your beautiful features. Try a blow-dry, a ponytail or invest a bit more time on a bun.
● Accessorizes. Do not forget to finish your full attire with some accessorizes. Think about simple hearings, a designer belt or a long necklace and a small LV bag. Freestyle with the choice of accessorize, it is always good to have some.
Toy Room Dress Code for Gents
Entry at Toy Room guestlist for gents is not easy but not impossible. Being on Toy Room guestlist and accompanied with an higher (or at least equal) number of ladies is a must. The Toy Room dress code for gentlemen has to be strictly followed. However, if you have a private or VIP table booked the dress code becomes a bit more relaxed.
● Outfit. Anything that makes you looking sharp is always the best choice. As most of the Mayfair s clubs, Toy Room dress code for gents is smart and elegant. Here are some ideas. Slacks, black or brown trousers coupled with a button-down shirt is what gents wear the most. Put on the top a trendy black leather blazer or any type of blazer. Maybe do not wear a casual T-shirt on simple jeans, but put it under a blazer and with nice trousers or washed fitted jeans.
● Shoes. Brown or black city closed shoes always work perfectly. Loafers are also a winner. As you might expect do not even try to consider trainers or designer “smart” trainers. In fact, they are 100% inappropriate.
NOT Allowed: Gents – trainers, designer trainers, open shoes, ripped jeans, shorts, casual T-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, hats; ladies – flat shoes, ballerinas, sandals, flip flop.
The club will not grant entry to any client with an inappropriate Toy Room dress code, intoxicated or miss-behaving individuals.
Toy Room Useful Information
Toy Room address: 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HU.
Opening days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Opening time: 11:00pm-3:00am.
Entry price: regular admission £20. However, £10 discounted entry for ladies might be available on door staff discretion.
Table Booking: regular tables minimum spend £1000. VIP tables start from £2000. The minimum spend depends on the group size and the guys/girls ratio.