B London Club guestlist – Friday
B London Club guestlist — Friday.
A new club has recently opened in South Kensington. Do you remember Boujis Club London? That famous clubs that was the hub of Chelsea party-goers? Boujis London is now back in Chelsea. It is now B London Club and the new location is in Old Brompton Rd, where Albert`s Members Club was. If you haven`t been able to visit Boujis Club, this is the perfect occasion to feel what a real VIP club is. B London guestlist presents an intimate and discrete environment. Be ready to pary with la creme de la creme of London. The music policy is House music mixed from the best international DJs with some RnB and Hip Hop. To be on B London Club guestlist follow all stepts outlined here. We are sure you will therefore come back soon. Together with Friday, there is also an event at B London guestlist on Saturday. However, we can sbook tables From Thrusday to Saturday.
To join the B London Club guestlist get in touch with us. All our contacts details are on this page.
B London Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- From 11pm till 11:30pm ladies have free entry. After 11:30pm the entry fees will be £10 or £20 on door discretion.
- Entry fees for gents: £20 all night long.
- Private tables booking: the minimum spend starts from £1000. This is for for maximum 10 people and with no more than 50% of guys in the group. If there are many guys with you or your group is bigger please send us an inquiry to get a precise quote.
- B London Club guestlist last entry is at 1:30am. Arrival after this time is pointless.
B Club London ENTRY POLICY
- All guests needs either a table booking or a guestlist booking to get in.
- A valid identification document has to be shown to the security staff. Please bring one of the following: national photo ID card, passport or diriving license.
- The dress code at B London Clubs is elegant and classy. We suggest for the ladies to wear a dress. However, trousers or jeans with a nice shirt or a top work well as well. Heels or nice boots are a must for the ladies. No sandals or trainers. We suggest to the gents to weat smart shoes such as city shoes like Derby or Oxford. Shirt and trousers are also the perfect macth. Do not wear: trainers, any trainers even expensive designers one, T-shirt, jumpers, hoodeis and hat/caps. If you have any questions about London clubs dress code please get in touch with us.
Being signed up for a guestlist for B London Club does not guarantee your entry. The club door staff has the right to deny your entry on their own decision.