B London guestlist – Saturday
B London guestlist — Saturday.
We are sure everybody remembers Boujis London and the amazing parties we had there few years back. Be ready as from March 2023 the venue is back with a new name and new location. B London guestlist is the new hot spot in South Kensington. Like its predecessor, intimate and discrete venue with few membership released, B Club London gathers the Chelsea elite crowd. Here you will receive a very VIP treatment and you will be dancing the best House music mixed from the best international DJs with some RnB and Hip Hop. We are totally sure you will not be disappointed from B London guestlist and you will therefore come back soon. We suggest to book your B London guestlist in advance. The venue offers also B london guestlist on Friday.
To be on our B Club guestlist please contact us either with the booking form or with a quick WhatsApp message.
B London guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Ladies have free entry from 11pm till 11:30pm. After this time, entry is £10 or £20 on door staff discretion.
- Gents pay £20 all night long.
- Private tables: price starts from £1000 for maximum 10 people and with a guys/girls ratio not higher than 50%. If your group is bigger or has loads of guys, just send us an inquiry to recieve a proper quote.
- B London last entry is at 1:30am. There is no point to arrive after this time.
B London ENTRY POLICY
- Guestlist is mandatory in order to get in.
- All the attendees must show a valid identification document to the security staff at arrival. This can be a national photo ID card, a passport and also a diriving license.
- B London dress code is elegant and classy as most of the other top nightclubs in London. For the ladies we suggest to wear heels or heeld boots as there will be no entry otherwise. Put on a dress, any elegant dress is fine, or nice tight jeans with a shirt or a crop top. Gents need to be elegant and wearing smart shoes. Do not even think to wear trainers as there will be no entry. We suggest to wear trousers over jeans and a collared shirt over a t-shirt. If you have any questions about London clubs dress code please get in touch with us.
If yuou have a guestlist for B Club London booked this does not mean your entry is guarantee. The club door staff has the right to refuse entry if the requirements are not followed.