Cafe de Paris guestlist – Saturday
Cafe De Paris guestlist — Saturday.
Every Saturday we welcome all London clubbers at Cafe De Paris. This is the oldest club in London. The venue is in the main area of Piccadilly Circus. On Saturday and also on Friday at Cafe De Paris top Djs spin a mix of Commercial and House music. The interior is also historical. “Cafe” is the biggest venue in London with 3 main areas. Entry at Cafe De Paris guestlist is easy, however the Cafe De Paris dress code guidelines have to be respected. Queue is usually long at opening time (10pm). Once the venue opens the line moves fast. We strongly recommend you to arrive early at 10pm. The last time to reach the door for “free entry” is 10:30pm/11pm. Signing up on our Cafe De Paris guest-list is mandatory if you want to have access to the club. Private Tables booking and also Birthday Parties can be also secured with great deals.
We have the pleasure to invite you to Cafe De Paris guestlist.
Our table is in the “VIP ring”. Our guests will get some free cocktails.
Admission is in our Cafe De Paris GUEST-LIST ONLY.
Info about your placement on the Cafe De Paris guestlist will be sent by email or text message.
Cafe De Paris guest-list info
TIME & COST (door opens at 10pm)
- Ladies and gents entry fee: £20.
- 10pm-11pm: ladies pay £10 for entry. After 11pm, admission is £20.
- Private/VIP tables booking start from £500 minimum spend. This for a mixed group of maximum 10 people (not more than 50% gents). Any bigger size or all-gents group, please inquire for a quote calling +447805727429.
Cafe De Paris guestlist last entry is at 1:30am.
Cafe De Paris ENTRY POLICY
- No guestlist no entry policy. Hence, join our Cafe guestlist.
- Identification proof is a must (No ID no entry). Please bring your photo ID card, passport or driving license.
- Ladies dress code: sexy/elegant in heels. Gents dress code: smart with elegant shoes (no trainers, no designer trainers also).
- Age restriction is 18+ on Saturday.
If you are on Cafe guestlist your entry is not 100% secure. The venue staff might deny entry on their own discretion.