Cirque Le Soir guestlist – Wednesday
Cirque Le Soir guestlist — Wednesday.
Welcome to our regular Cirque Le Soir guestlist on Wednesday. In parallel with guestlist on Monday and Friday, Cirque guestlist offers the best middle week party experience.
Many consider Cirque Le Soir the best and craziest club in London. Well, this is true! Have you tried it before? By joining us at Cirque Le Soir, we will drive you into a thrilling assault on the senses from every angle. This include dwarves, magicians, clowns, sword-swallowers, fire-eaters, burlesque angle grinders, snake charmers and stilt walkers. Entry at Cirque Le Soir is really strict. Ladies, dress-up really sexy if you want to have a chance to get in. The venue does not accept any casual outfit. Signing up on our Cirque Le Soir guestlist is mandatory if you want to get in. The best way to enjoy the club is getting a private table. Please inquire us if you need a table. Use the “Table Booking” form on this page. Booking a table is mandatory for any group which includes one or more guys.
Join our guestlist at Cirque Le Soir. We would love to invite you to Cirque Le Soir for a very crazy an unique night.
You will join us at our VIP table. Our hostess will serve you some vodka-cocktails.
Admission is in our Cirque London GUESTLIST ONLY.
Send us your request to be on our list for Cirque Le Soir using the “Book Guestlist” form. Guestlist details will be communicated by email or text message.
Cirque Le Soir guest-list info
TIME & COST (door opens at 10:45pm)
- Standard admission £20.
- 10:45pm-11:30pm: ladies have free entry at door discretion.
- Private table bookings from £1000 minimum spend (from 1 to max 8 people mixed group). For larger groups or all-male groups please send your info via our Table Booking Page.
Cirque Le Soir guestlist closes at 1:30am.
Cirque Le Soir Guestlist ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is strict via Cirque Le Soir guest-list.
- National photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). Passport or driving license are accepted.
- Dress code at Cirque Le Soir: ladies sexy in heels. While gents need to dress smart with elegant shoes (no trainers).
Being on a guest-list for Cirque Le Soir doesn’t guarantee entry. The club or the security have the right to refuse entry when requirements are not matched.