Cirque Le Soir New Years Eve Party
Cirque Le Soir New Years Eve — Sunday 31st Dec 2023.
THEME OF THE NIGHT – TO BE CONFIRMED SOON.
During its many years of activity, Cirque Le Soir has hosted the best New Years Eve parties in London. Not surprisingly, together with Halloween Party at Cirque Le Soir, this is the most talked event of the year. The venue is well-known for having the best entertainement and live shows and also for being ultra-exclusive all over the year. New Year Eve at Cirque Le Soir is therefore not easy to access. The tickets are, in fact, very limited and for ladies only. Tables booking have the highest prices all over London Mayfair clubs. On the other hand, this is where you can welcome the new year with that frekay and crazy touch typical of Cirque Le Soir.
Join us at Cirque Le Soir New Years Eve for a superb start of 2024.
Cirque Le Soir New Years Eve Details:
- Date: Sunday 31st of December 2021.
- Time: 10pm-4am.
- Address: 7-12 Sloane Square, SW1W 8EG.
- Event theme: coming soon.
- Admission: tables booking & limited tickets.
- Dress code: smart & elegant. No sportwear, no trainers.
- Age: 21+ (18+ on request).
Tickets for Cirque Le Soir New Years Eve:
- Female ticket entry, £60.
- Make ticket entry, N/A.
- Door tickets: N/A.
Cirque Le Soir NYE Tables Booking:
- Regular tables £1500 minimum spend + £40 entry ticket/person (max 6 guests, mixed group).
- VIP tables £2500 minimum spend + £40 entry ticket/person (max 11 guests).
- Mandatory holding deposit: 30%-50%.
- Table map will be released in December.
As every year, it is not easy to have tickets for NYE at Cirque Le Soir. In fact, the venue gives the priority to members and regular clients. However, we reccomend tables booking if you do not want to miss out the best NYE event in London.
New Years Eve Entry Policy:
- Cirque Le Soir NYE party admission is by tables booking and tickets only.
- Original tickets have to be presented to the door-staff.
- Tickets/deposits cannot be reimbursed in any occasion.
- Identification proof: no ID no entry policy. All attendees must present a valid identification docuement to the door-staff. This can be: national photo ID, passport and also driving license.
- Dress code Cirque Le Soir NYE: ladies please wear a dress and heels. Heeled boots will be fine. The outfit for gents instead is: trousers, shirt (if collared better) and smart/elegant shoes. Trainers are not allowed.
- Behaviour: the security will deny entry for whoever comes to the club tipsy, drunk or even too loud while in the queue. Avoid having pre-drinks before turning up to the venue.
- Cirqe Le Soir NYE last admission is at 2am.
If you hold NYE tickets for Cirque Le Soir or you have a table booked, this does not guarantee your entry. In fact, if you do not follow the requirements listed above, the club security will deny your entry.