Cuckoo guestlist – Saturday
Cuckoo guestlist — Saturday.
If you find yourself in Central London and if you are looking a glam night out, The Cuckoo Club is the place that is going to blow your night. Join the Cuckoo guestlist and you will be into a two-floor 5000 square feet music paradise.
The top floor is a super stylish white and purple-decorated ambiance where music policy is more RnB, HipHop and Commercial House. While, the lower floor is set as a proper flower garden where our top Djs play Electronic music. The Cuckoo Club guest-list is one that keeps you awake for longer, by closing at 3:30-4am on Saturday. Prepare yourself to dress up classy and elegant. Cuckoo Guestlist entry is also selective. Although two guys alone might get in in some occasions, bigger groups of gents without ladies require to book a table in order to get in. Get your table quote using the form on this page. Alternatively visit our standard Table Booking Page.
Our host will invite you to sit at our table and provide also some drinks.
Admission is via our Cuckoo GUESTLIST ONLY.
Fill the “Book Guestlist” form to be on the best Cuckoo guestlist.
Cuckoo guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Entry charge is £20 for ladies and £40 for gents.
- Gents might end up paying £60 if the door staff decides so.
- Tables minimum spend starts from £1000. Based on the group size and the guys/girls ratio, the minimum spend could increase. Ask as for a quote.
Cuckoo guestlist closes at 2:00am.
Cuckoo guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- Being on our Cuckoo guest-list is mandatory to get in. No guestlist no entry. Hence, contact us using the Booking Form to be on the guestlist.
- Original photo ID card is a must (no ID no entry). Cuckoo Club also accepts driving license or passport. Students card cannot be used.
- Dress code at Cuckoo London: ladies glam and elegant, wear heels. Smart outfit and elegant shoes for guys (no trainers)
Although the Cuckoo guestlist is mandatory, this doesn’t guarantee your entry. The club security or the door-staff have the right to refuse entry if you do not follow the requirements above.