Cuckoo London guestlist – Friday
Cuckoo London guestlist — Friday.
Looking for a very classy party on Friday night? Among all the clubs London`s West End has to offer, we definitely suggest you the Cuckoo London guestlist. Located in a prestigious location, just round the corner from Regents Park and Piccadilly Circus, this is where you will also find a selected crowd dancing over a two-floors venue. Keep in mind that the venue offers amazing night also on Cuckoo on Wednesday and Saturday at Cuckoo Club.
The two floors at the Cuckoo Club will give you the choice of two different ambiance. RnB and Hip Hop on the upper floor, while House and Commercial on the lower floor. The interior is also different: stylish white and purple-decorated on the upper floor while we find a proper flower garden on the lower floor. Cuckoo London guestlist entry is not easy, selection applies. Make sure you follow the dress-code info below. Guestlist is also ladies-only or mixed group (50% at maximum of guys). 2 guys alone might be able to get in at some occasions. We recommend any group of guys coming without ladies to inquiry for a table. Submit your info using the form on this page.
Friday night is a blast at Cuckoo Club.
Our table has a spot for your group. We offer some complimentary drinks.
Admission is via our Cuckoo London GUESTLIST ONLY.
Send us a message with the “Book Guestlist” button to join our Cuckoo guestlist.
Cuckoo London guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Entry for the ladies is £20.
- Entry for the gents is £40. Howeverm, it can reach £60 on door discretion.
- Tables booking costs starts from £1000 minimum spend. Depending on your party size and the ladies/gents ratio the cost could increase. Send us an inquiry using our Table Booking Page.
Cuckoo guestlist entry finishes at 2:00am
Cuckoo London guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- Entry is only allowed if you are on the guestlist. To join the guestlist contact us.
- National photo ID card is compulsory (no ID no entry). The venue also accepts passport and drive license. Mobile photos or students cards are not accepted.
- Cuckoo Club dress code: ladies glam and classy, heels or nice boots are fine. No flat shoes or trainers. Gents must wear a smart outfit with elegant shoes (no trainers, no designers trainers).
Even if you are the Cuckoo London guestlist entry is not secured. The security or the door-staff have the ability to refuse entry when the requirements are missing.