Dear Darling guestlist – Friday
Dear Darling guestlist — Friday.
From 21st of September 2023 we have a new addition among the best clubs in Mayfair. We are talking, in fact, about the innovative kinky Dear Darling Club. You will see something new at this nigthclubs. In fact, it mixes perfectly the classy vibe and set up of a proper VIP club with the erotic and kinky theme. The result is a venue that will blow up your mind and entertain you all night long. Dear Darling guestlist is split on two floors. Upstairs we have a lounge bar and House music policy. Downstairs we have the real kinly & erotic venue with its particular decorations, latext-dressed waiters and perfrormances.
Like other nightclubs such as Cirque Le Soir and also The Box Soho, this is a venue you must visit at least once in your life. The service is impeccable and the clientele also tipical of the London best members clubs.
To be on our Dear Darling guestlist please contact us.The fastest way is via WhatsApp messaging.
Dear Darling guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Standard entry is £20 cash at the door for both ladies and gents. However, ladies might have free entry from 11pm till 11:30pm on door discretion.
- Private tables booking: the minimum spend starts at £1000. This is set for maximum 10 people and with a guys/girls ratio not exceeding 50%. Having a bigger group or perdominantly guys, the table price will be higher. Contact us for a precise quotation. VIP tables starts from £2000 and quoted on request.
- Dear Darling guestlist last entry is 1:30am. No entry after 1:30am.
Dear Darling ENTRY POLICY
- Being on the guestlist is a must to get in. Make sure you book your guestlist with us.
- A valid identification document has to be show to the club security or there will be no entry. The venue acceppts national photo ID card, passport and also driving license.
- Dear Darling dress code is classy and elegant. We suggest for the ladies to wear a dress. However, elegant/chic trousers or shorts are fine as well. Always wear heels or heeled boots. Never put on trainers or open-toe shoes. Gents dress code is just elegant and smart. A shirt (if collared better), proper elegant shoes and trousers are a must. Choose from Derby, Oxford or city shoes and avoid any sort of trainers and sportwear in general. A T-shirt might be fine if dark and monocolor and if you put it under a blazer.
- Behaviour: avoid coming to the club tipsy, drunk or loud. The security staff will not let you in if they think you had too much pre-drinks or if you missbehave while in the queue.
Even if you are on Dear Darling guestlist your entry is not guaranteed. In fact, the club staff can deny entry on their own judgment.