Dolce London guestlist – Saturday
Dolce London guestlist — Saturday.
The playground of London Chelsea`s neighbor, the famous Montezuma Club London, has gone to a complete brilliant refurbishment becoming the extravagant Dolce London.
Dolce London guestlist is the ultimate party mecca for Chelsea and Kensington party goers. Dolce Club features a mix of commercial R&B & HipHop music from some of London’s top high end DJs. The venue itself features an incredible mix of modern art scenery together with classic features such as chandeliers and marble table tops. On a Saturday night, Dolce London gets incredibly busy. You will see the queue from far away from the venue if you do not come at opening time. Opening time is set at 10:30pm. Entry policy is fair but not easy. We strongly encourage our guests to follow the mandatory dress code guidelines below. Guys alone wont be let in. Mixed groups need to have at least 50% girls.
Our guests will join our promoter table. We will bring complimentary drinks through the night.
Admission is in our Dolce Club GUESTLIST ONLY. Please quote
We will email or text all the guestlist information you need.
Dolce Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 10:30pm)
- Door opening time is 10:30pm. Suggested arrival time 10:30pm-11pm.
- Ladies and gents standard entry cost is £20.
- 10:30pm-11:30pm: ladies have free entry.
- Table bookings start from £500 (1 to 5 people maximum). Please contact us to inquiry for a quote.
Dolce Club guestlist closes at 2am.
Dolce London guestlist ENTRY POLICY
- Being on Dolce London guestlist is mandatory to get in.
- No ID no entry policy: valid national photo ID card, driving licence or passport are a must.
- Dress code at Dolce Club: ladies elegant/sexy in heels. Gents with a smart outfit and elegant shoes (no trainers, no designer trainers).
If you are on a Dolce London guestlist entry is not guaranteed. The door staff reserves the right to refuse entry when requirements are not matched.