Halloween Party Raffles Chelsea
Halloween Party Raffles Chelsea.
Privilege Entertainment would like to invite to our official Halloween Party Raffles Chelsea on Saturday 31st of October 2020.
A scaring dungeon decoration will go through the whole venue. Be ready for a exclusive Halloween Party. Every year Privilege Entertainment offers to its customers the best Halloween Party in the Capital. Entry at at Raffles Chelsea for the Halloween night is FANCY DRESSED preferred. Dress-up as a scary monster, vampire, dead bride, hell nurse etc if you want to get in. If the Raffles dresscode is not respected entry might be refused. The Halloween Party at Raffles Chelsea is one of the busiest night of the year. Please arrive in advance at 10:15pm or even earlier if you want to be sure to get in. Queue will be massive. Signing up on our Raffles Chelsea guestlist is mandatory if you want to get in on Saturday 31th of October 2020.
We have the pleasure to invite you and your friends to Raffles Chelsea for a very wicked experience.
All our guests will join on our hosting table. Drinks will be served.
Admission is via our Raffles Chelsea GUESTLIST ONLY. Please quote
Contact us using the form here to be on Raffles Chelsea guestlist.
Halloween Party Raffles Chelsea guestlist info
TTIME & COST (door opens at 10:15pm)
- The recommended time to arrive is 10:15pm. We expect a long queue.
- Standard admission £20.
- 10:30pm-11:30pm: ladies have free entry. This might change.
- Private table bookings. Standard price is £1000. This depends on the number of guys and girls in your group and the overall size. Please contact us for a quote.
Halloween Party at Raffles Chelsea guestlist closes at 2:30am.
Halloween Party Raffles Chelsea ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is strict via our Raffles Chelsea guestlist.
- National photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). The club security accepts driving license and Passport.>
- Raffles dress code: FANCY DRESSES PREFERRED. We cannot guarantee entry if you do not follow the fancy dress code rules.
- >General Raffles dress code: ladies sexy/trendy in heels. Gents smart/sharp with elegant shoes (no trainers allowed).
Being on an Raffles Chelsea guestlist doesn’t guarantee entry. The club or the security have the right to refuse entry when requirements are not matched.