Halloween Party Tonteria London
Halloween Party Tonteria London.
Privilege Entertainment is thrilled to invite you to our official Halloween Party Tonteria on Tuesday 31st of October 2023.
Be ready for a crazy Halloween at Tonteria. The club already has a Maxican and Hell theme. On this occasion we have also a special decoration with spider nets, tombs and scaring figures all over the place. Tonteria has prepared a terrifying outfit for the 2023.
Entry at Tonteria is fancy dresses recommended. This might change to “fancy dresses mandatory”. We suggest you therefore to dress-up as a scary monster, a cartoon character, dead bride, etc if you want to get in. We cannot guarantee your entry if you do not adhere to the the Halloween dress code. The Halloween Party Tonteria will be one of the busiest guestlist among the Halloween parties in Lodnon that night. We suggest to arrive early at 10:45pm if you want to be sure to get in. Queue will be very long and will be up before the club opening time. Signing up on our Halloween Party at Tonteria guestlist is mandatory if you want to get in on Tuesday the 31st of October.
All our guests will join our VIP table.
Admission is in our Tonteria GUESTLIST ONLY. Please, when you reach the door, make sure you quote to the door-host:
Fill the booking form below to be on our Halloween Party at Tonteria.
Halloween Party Tonteria guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Suggested time to arrive is 10:45pm. We do expect a long queue.>
- Standard admission fee is £20.
- 11:00pm-11:30pm: ladies have no charge entry. This might change, make sure you check with us before.
- Private table bookings start from £1000 minimum spend. This price is set for a group with maximum 10 people and 50% guys maximum. If your group is bigger the price will increase. For the Halloween night, to secure the table you have to put down a deposit. This is usually 20% of the agreed minimum spend. Please WhatsApp us to get a quote quickly.
- The Tonteria guestlist closes at 1:30am.
Halloween Party Tonteria ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is strict via our Tonteria guestlist.>
- National photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). Driving license or passport also accepted.
- Tonteria dress code: FANCY DRESSES PREFERRED. The door-staff could refuse entry if you do not respect the fancy dress code.
- General Tonteria dress code: ladies sexy in heels. Gents smart with elegant shoes (no trainers allowed).
Being on Tonteria guestlist doesn’t guarantee entry. The club or the security have the right to refuse entry when requirements are not matched.