Luna Club guestlist – Friday
Luna Club guestlist — Friday.
If you want to party like a celebrity in central London there is no better plance to do than Luna London Club. This is the intimate nightclub inside the famous South American Inca London Restaurant. This venue attracts a curated group of elegant international young professionals. However, you can often see a bit more mature business people spending money at their VIP tables after a delicious dinner at the Inca Restaurant. The club interior combines Greek ancient elements and brick-exposed walls. The music policy is House. Luna London is one of the few clubs that allows guys to get into the guestlist if on a mixed group. To be on the Luna Club guestlist contact our 24/7 reservation team. Together with a Friday night we also suggest to party at Luna guestlist on Saturday.
To join Luna Club guestlist get in touch with us either on WhatsApp or using the dedicated booking form. We will get back to you in less than 1h.
Luna Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Ladies pay £10 all night.
- Gents pay £20/£30 all night.
- Private tables booking: £1000 as minimum spend. This budget works for 10 people maximum and no more than 50% of guys in the group. If there are more than 10 people or more than 5 guys in your group the price will be higher. Please send us an inquiry to receive a precise quote.
- Luna Club guestlist closes at 1am. There is no entry after 1am.
Luna Club ENTRY POLICY
- Entry is allowed for all 18+.
- No guestlist no entry policy. Therefore, all guests have to be signed up on a guestlist.
- Identification requirements is mandatory. Bring you photo ID card, passport or diving license and get it ready to show it to the security guards. Student cards, Oyster-registered cards or bank cards are not valid as proof of identification.
- Behaviour: do not come drunk or tipsy and do not be loud outside the club.
- Luna London dress code is classy and elegant. For the ladies: heels are a must (no heels no entry), wear a dress or trousers/jeans with an elegant shirt or crop top. For the gents: elegant shoes only (Oxford, Derby or city shoes), trousers and a shirt. Not allowed: shorts for gents, open-toe shoes, trainers (even designer trainers), hoodies, hats/caps. If you have any doubt about what to waear please refer to our London clubs dress code article.
Having put your names down to Luna Club guestlist does not guarantee your entry. The venue door staff can resfuse your entry on their own decision.