Luna London guestlist – Saturday
Luna London guestlist — Saturday.
Among all the top London nightclubs we have in our list, we definitely suggest to visit Luna London Club. This is an intimate nightclub part of the famous South American Inca London Restaurant. Despite Luna London guestlist is inside Inca Restaurant, it is a separated venue. In fact, you can access it by booking a guestlist or a table with us without having a dinner there. On the other hand, the best experience we suggest, is to book your dinner at Inca London and book a club table at Luna London after.
Luna London guestlist is where elegant international young professionals love to party lately. In addition, more mature business people are often seen popping out Dom Perigon bottles at their VIP tables maybe coming from a great dinner at the Inca Restaurant. Inside the club we can see Greek ancient elements and brick-exposed walls. The music policy is mainly House. Differently than the majority of London clubs, Luna Club London allows guestlist entry for guys. Two guys alone sometimes gets in but we do suggest to come in mixed gorup and with more girls than guys. To join Luna London guestlist contact our 24/7 reservation team. Another top night we reccomend is Friday at Luna guestlist.
WhatsApp us to be on Luna London guestlist. You can also use the dedicated booking form. We usually get back to you in less than 1h.
Luna London guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Entry fees for ladies: £10 all night.
- Entry fees for gents: £20/£30 all night.
- Tables bookings: the starting price is £1000. This has to be considered the minimum spend. The starting price is valid for a group of 10 people maximum and with no more than 5 gents. For any larger group or with high percentage of guys, the minimum spend will be higher. We suggest therefore to contact us to receive a tailored quote.
- Luna London guestlist last entry is 1am. No admmission after.
Luna London ENTRY POLICY
- All guests must be 18+.
- Guestlist or table booking are mandatory for admission. Therefore, make sure you sign up on a guestlist or book a table with us.
- Proof of identity is compulsory. No ID no entry policy. The venue accepts national ID card with photo, passport or diving license. Not accepted: student cards, Oyster-registered cards or bank cards.
- Behaviour: drunk or tipsy individuals won`t be let in. If you are too loud outside the club, you won`t get in either.
- Dress code at Luna London: classy and elegant. We suggest the ladies to wear a dress. Trousers, jeans and even shorts are fine. On top, ladies can wear a shirt or even a crop top. Heels are a must, also heeled boots are fine as well. Coming to the gents, the dress code ruels are a bit stricter. We start from the shoes: only elegant shoes such as Oxford, Derby or city shoes. The winning combination is trousers and a shirt (collared better). Not allowed: trainers or designer trainers, shorts for gents, hoodies, hats/caps, open toe shoes and sandals. Our London clubs dress code article has been written to clarify any doubt you might have about the Luna Club dress code.
If you are on the Luna London guestlist your entry is not 100% guaranteed. You must follow the rules highlighted above. Anyway, the door staff on their own decision might rfuse your entry.