Mahiki Club guestlist – Monday
Mahiki Club guestlist — Monday.
If you are looking for a party at the beginning of the week, Mahiki Club is with no doubt one of the few top nights available. In fact only Tonteria and Cirque Le Soir have a Monday night so far.
Beside the famous and busy Mahiki guestlist on Tuesday and also Mahiki Friday, the guestlist on Monday brings you to a venue with an exclusive vibe. Stepping into Mahiki Mayfair launch you in a real tropical island paradise. Mahiki Mayfair original features are colorful Hawaiian cushions, hand-made Princess’ chairs and hand-carved Tiki figures. This nightclub presents the London most unique drinks menu. It has been specifically customized to bring tropical flavors in your mount. Music policy on Monday is RnB, Hip Hop and House. Door opens at 10pm. Entry policy is fair. Following Mahiki dress code is a must. Guys with no ladies cannot to get in as per door-policy. We advise you to contact us to book a private VIP table. Inquiry for a quotation on the Table Booking Page.
Join our Mahiki Club guestlist every Monday for pure fun.
A VIP table will be available for our guests. Complimentary drinks will be offered.
Admission is on our Mahiki Club GUESTLIST ONLY. Please mention to the door-lady you are joining:
Please fill the form on this page to be on our Mahiki Mayfair guestlist. We will send you guestlist details by email or text message.
Mahiki Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 10pm)
- Regular fee for ladies and gents, £20.
- 10:00pm-11:00pm: free entry for ladies, £10 after.
- Private table bookings from £500 minimum spend (maximum 8 people mixed group). If your group is bigger than 8 people or guys only the minimum spend will be higher. Fill the Table Booking form to have a precise quote.
Mahiki Club guestlist last entry is at 1:30am.
Mahiki Club guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- No guestlist no entry policy. Your chance to get in is by joining our Mahiki guestlist.
- Valid ID card, passport or driving license are mandatory (no ID no entry).
- Mahiki dress code: gents wear elegant with smart shoes. Guests with ripped jeans or trainers will not be let in. Ladies outfit must be sexy in heels.
Even if you are on Mahiki guestlist this doesn’t secure your entry. The club management can decide on its own discretion who gets in Mahiki Mayfair.