Monkey House London guestlist – Friday
Monkey House London guestlist — Friday.
If walking around Mayfair you want to hit a club/bar that is a bit different than the normal West-End nightclubs, we strongly suggest to join us at Monkey House London guestlist.
The venue fuses the infamous Latin-American restaurant with a fashionable lounge and club. The night at MNKY HSE begins walking down to the already famous staircase. The lounge locates upstairs, this is the place for meeting new people and social interactions. You will find the club downstairs. The area has private booths and a central DJ station. MNKY HSE is the venue for who wants to socialize without the craziness of the standard West End clubs. Do not get distracted of its dining environment, getting into the venue guestlist is the same as other nightclubs. Therefore, prepare yourself to dress up elegant and to show up on time. Never forget to have a look at the club entry policy. We have also another night at Monkey House on Saturday.
We are looking forward to provide you an exclusive experience at Monkey House.
Ladies on our guestlist will have the advantage to seat at our table and receive complimentary drinks all night.
Admission is via our Monkey House London GUESTLIST ONLY.
Send your MNKY HSE guestlist inquiry via the “Book Guestlist” form on this page.
Monkey House info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11:30pm)
- Standard entry: £10 for ladies while gents pay £20.
- Ladies might have free entry on door decision. Gents fee is £30 after 00:30am.
- The minimum spend for a table starts from £500. This might increase depending on size of the group & the guys/girls ratio. Contact us to receive a quote.
MNKY HSE London guestlist closes at 2:00am
Monkey House London guestlist CLUB ENTRY POLICY
- MNKY HSE guestlist is mandatory. No guestlist no entry. Use the Book Guestlist to be on the guestlist.
- No ID no entry policy. Remember to take your original Identity Card with you. Monkey House accepts as valid documents also driving licence and passport.
- Monkey House dress code: ladies have to be elegant and wear heels, nice boots are fine as well. Outfit for gents: smart with city shoes, the venue does not accept trainers.
Even if you are on the MNKY HSE guestlist, this will not guarantee entry. The venue and the security have the right to refuse entry if dress-code, ID requirement or behavior are not right.