Proud guestlist – Saturday
Proud guestlist — Saturday.
The 2021 has seen a new club opening in a pretty unique Location for London nightclubs. In fact, the now famous Proud Late London finds its home in Embankment. Precisely, under the Watrerloo Bridge. The venue, sister of Proud Camdem, wants to give to the audience a proepr nightclub experience. Although it hosts a proper cabaret show till 10:30pm, after 11:30pm the Proud guestlist starts. A peculiar aspect of this venue is the presence of live shows. The acts takes place on the central stage on the ground floor. Only the best clientele gets into the Proud guest-list. Do not forget also to follow all general clubs entry policy.
What are you waiting for? Get now onto the guestlist and enjoy one of the best nightclub in London. Even if the guestlist for ladies is always available, groups bigger than two guys cannot be on the Proud guestlist. We suggest therefore to book a private table. You can use the table booking page. Alternatively, you can also contact us on WjhatsApp.
If you like to see shows and performances Proud Late is the best club for you.
Ladies are also hosted at our table.
Entry is via our PROUD GUESTLIST ONLY.
Send us your inquiry using the contact form on this page. We will send you the guestlist details by text message or email.
Proud Late guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11:30pm)
- Ladies general admission is £20.
- Gents general admission is £20.
- Paying tables: £1000 as minimum spend. The maximum 10 people and 50% guys maximum. Bigger tables are available. The prices varies according to the number of guys an girls.
- Proud Late guestlist last entry is at 1:30am.
Proud Late ENTRY POLICY
- Entry is guestlist only. No guestlist no entry.
- All attendees need a photo ID card (no ID no entry). Proud Late also accepts passport & driving license.
- Dress code rules at Proud Late: elegant outfit for ladies, heels are mandatory. Gents dress code is also elegant: formal shoes, shirt and trousers. Trainers or designers trainers are a no.
Proud guestlist is not synonumus of “free entry” or “queue jump”. The venue door staff has the right to deny entry.