Tabu London guestlist – Friday
Tabu London guestlist — Friday.
Taking the spot of the old and famous Mahiki London and located just next door to the unique restaurant & bar Monkey House, Tabu London sets his foots in a very busy spot for nightlife. The unique decor based on retro-gaming and backstreet of famous Asian capitals mixed with famous resident DJs, has assured so far to Tabu Club a privileged spot among with the close competition. If you are looking for a night which is of high expectation but a bit different then a normal London club, we suggest to join the Tabu London guestlist. We are pretty sure you are going to have an amazing time at Tabu Club.
Tabu has also a restautant insidde, Yuky by Tabu. If you wish to get a dinner table at Yuki London please give us a call.
To join the guestlist please use the booking form on this page. Our team will promtly get in touch.
Tabu London guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Entry fee for ladies & gents: £20.
- Tables booking: standard price £1000. This is for maximum 10 people (mostly girls and not all guys). If your group is bigger please get in touch with us for a quote.
- The door at Tabu Club closes at 1:30am. No admission after.
- To get into the club you need to be on Tabu London guestlist.
- A valid identification document must be presented to the door security. Please carry with you either a passport or a photo ID card. In addition, driving license is ok also.
- The at Tabu Club. The ladies dress code has to look into the elegance. Wearing heels is a must. In accordance, the dress code for gents must be on also spot. Smart shoes such as city shoes or Oxford/Drby are what you would like to wear. Shirt and and trousers are also a must. Any sort of trainers or sportware is not allowed.
Tabu Club ENTRY POLICY
If you have a booking at Tabut London this does not means your entry is guaranteed. The venue reserves the faculty of refusing admission on their own discretion.