Ten Club guestlist – Friday
Ten Club guestlist — Friday.
From October 2021 a new exclusive nightclub has made its appearance in Central London, Ten Club guestlist. This guestlist and tables only nightclub presents a very elegant and modern interior and an esquisite elite clientele every weekend. Planning a night out or an important event like a birthday or an hen party at Ten London is going to be very smooth. In fact, the table packages we offer at Ten Club London are the most convienient. Do not get this wrong. Althought entry is not as impossible as other venues, you need to follow strictly the nightclub entry rules. Booking a private table always represents the best way to boost your night with that special touch.
We have space and complimentary drinks for you on our hosting table.
Only who is on our guestlist gets in.
Fill the form on the right to send your request. A member of our team will get in touch with you in few hours sending you all info you need.
Ten Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Ladies and gents pay £20 for the entry.
- Booking a table: the cheaper table starts at £500. This is for maxium 10 people (mostly girls and not all guys). If your group is bigger please get in touch with us for a quote.
- The door at Ten Club guestlist shuts at 1:30am.
- You need to be on Ten Club guestlist to have access to the venue.
- All visitors need to show to the security at the door a proof of identity. This can be either a passport or a national ID card. Driving license is also valid as document.
- Dress code guidelines: outfit for ladies has to be elegant and chic, avoid any casual outfit. Heels are a must. Hoewever, if you wear nice boots it will be fine as well. The dress code for gents has to be very elegant. Wear smart shoes such as city shoes or Oxford (no trainers) and combine with a shirt and trousers. Avoid jeans, ripped jeans, hoodies and hats. Designer trainers might be accepet, contact us for any doubts.
Ten Club ENTRY POLICY
If you have a booking at Ten Club this does not means your entry is guaranteed. The venue reserves the faculty of refusing admission on their own discretion.