Ten London guestlist – Saturday
Ten London guestlist — Saturday.
If you find yourself in Central London and you are looking for a classy luxurious venue, we are sure that Ten London guestlist is going to be the place for you. Recently acquired by the Americen rock band Pearl Jam, Ten London find is niche in a nigthlife who had missed for a while a sober venue. In fact, getting into Ten Club it wont be a mission impossible like other mayfair clubs. The modern decor fused with renovated intgernational Djs and our great hospitality, will make your night unfrogettable. Remember, we are aiming to get into an exclusive nigthclub, therefore, remember to adhere to the entry policy. At Ten London guestlist we offer you incredible birthday party deals. Let us know if it is a special occasion and bring all of your friends to celebrate with you.
We cannot wait to host you at our table at Ten London Club.
Entry is GUESTLIST ONLY. Therefore, come to the club well prepared.
Send us your request by email or WhatsApp. We will send you all the info you need.
Ten Club guestlist info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11pm)
- Standard fee for both ladies and gents is £20.
- Tables booking: we start from £500 for a group smaller than 10 people. For bigger groups the budget required will be also hihgher. To receive a precise quotation, please get in touch with us.
- Ten London guestlist door closes at 1:30am.
- Guestlist admission only. Hence, contact us to be on Ten London guestlist.
- Identity requirements are mandatory for everyone. No exception. Therefore, bring your photo ID card or passport. Driving license is also accepted.
- Dress code requirements: (1) ladies be elegant and classy, wear heels (nice boots are fine but avoid trainers). (2) Gents please make an effort, wear trousers (not jeans or ripped jeans) and a shirt couple with elegant shoes (Oxford or Derby for example). However, the venue could accept elegant polo T-shirts if under a blazer and designer trainers in certain occasions.
Ten London ENTRY POLICY
Entry is on full discretion of the door-staff. Having a reservation does not ensure your entry.